OK. the plan backfired. @_@
I sent my mom the link to this blog so she could see my Christmas Wishlist. OK. Plan successful. She got the link but little did I know my devious mom sent it to almost everyone in our family.
HAHA. surprise surprise. @_@ GEEEE thanks mom, thanks for the love :)))) SOOOOO~ embarrassing. @_@.
That post was intended for her alone. My mom and I are close you see, so I have no problem whatsoever to impose what I wanted for Christmas but as for my other family members... :| hehe... May Hiya pa naman ako :P
It is also okay for my friends to read it 'cause hey let's face it I lost my "SHYNESS (?)" with my friends a long time ago... but my relatives @_@ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. crap. THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AWKWARD CHRISTMAS @_@ THANKS MAMA! :P
NOTE TO SELF: never ever ever make another Christmas wishlist that my mom could easily spread. @_@
NOTE TO MAMA: I'm not mad. I'm LOL-ing right now. I'm going crazy. I'm :|
SI LEANA? SHY? NAHIHIYA?
ReplyDeleteWEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???!!!
=)))))))))))
OO. nahihiya din ako Mic. hahahaha di lang halata :P
ReplyDelete