I could barely update my plurk and post regularly in tumblr, why must I sign up for a blog?
I honestly DON'T KNOW. Seriously.
Well, I have seen a lot of people with blogs. Some tend to annoy me because of all the grammar faux pas their posts contain. While, others inspire me because of the insight and reflections. Though I don't want to level with the really good ones, I just really want to express myself. WHY? (you may ask do I need to "express myself") Hmmm... Maybe because a little bit of self expression is good for your health? Or maybe because I just like to vent. HAHAHAHHAHA. Yea. You read right. VENT. There are times I read things that peeve me so instead of telling my friends about I think I'd rather vent it out with a more creative approach. But rants aren't the only things you'll see here... there are times when I feel creative so I might post some short stories or poems...
You see I hope this blog will be a smorgasbord of ideas and creativity... I don't want this to be all about the shit of my life.. I want VARIETY.
sooo... well this first post is like a DISCLAIMER huh?
yeah maybe that's it... :)
DISCLAIMER:
IF YOU CAN'T APPRECIATE VARIETY (whether in style or in opinion) DON'T READ ANYMORE.
No comments:
Post a Comment