Saturday, December 11, 2010

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS/ BIRTHDAY IS....

MY MOM'S BEEN BUGGING ME WHAT I WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS AND MY BIRTHDAY... I TOLD HER RESEARCH ABOUT ME AND YOU'LL FIND IT IN THE INTERNET.... BUT THIS LIST ISN'T JUST FOR MY MOM... THIS IS FOR EVERYONE :)) FRIENDS, FAMILY MEMBERS.... I PRESENT TO YOU:


LEANA'S WISHLIST
(***WHOOOOSH*** bright light... angels singing :D)




HAHAHAHAHA. hey mom/ friend/family member!! :D you might be reading this right now... so here are the possible answers to your questions... :) HOPE TO SEE SOME OF THESE THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE SOON :P loooove yah :P




It's basically simple what I want for Christmas/ My birthday....


**DSLR Camera. (ahem ahem)


**Telescope (weird? I think not... think of all the possible things I could do with one???)


**External Hard Drive (500 GB) (NEED MORE PC SPACE)


**BOOKS (which ones?? choose any of the following)
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- For One More Day by Mitch Albom
- The Hunger Games Collection by Suzanne Collins
- The Immortals Collection (Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame) by Alyson Noel
- Brida by Paulo Coehlo
- Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn
- Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
- 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Any of Nicholas Sparks' books. :)
DISCLAIMER: these last two books I'm not sure if they are available in the country... but I do hope soooo~
- The truth about forever by Sarah Dessen
- Kiss me Deadly by Trisha Telep




** Clothes, Bags, Accessories :D 


** Cute Stuff ( I'm a sucker for these things HAHA)


**actually you could get me anything you think I'd like... :) I'll appreciate it no  matter what as long as it came from the heart... PLUS i loooove surprises :))))))) 




All i hope is I don't get a PICTURE FRAME :)))))))))))) lol.





9 comments:

  1. since u like cute things, im giving you my cutest photo :P --- tito jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. @_@ wow. yehey!! may panghuli na ako sa daga :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaawwww I made a beautiful scrapbook for you. I made it with all my heart!!! (That matters you said) :P:P - tita Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)))) LOL. yehey may dalawa na akong panghuli ng daga :P Pic mo at pic ni tito :))))) XD hahahahhahahahaha JOKE lang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tito jon dapat walang picture frame yung litrato mo ah. hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. kasama ka dun sa scrapbook!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA. ay. baka mahiya yung mga daga ang ganda ko kasi :))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaaat????!! You don't waaaaant a picture frame????!~!!!! Not even those very very very cute frames with a kitty on each corner??? I knew I should have asked your mom first before buying you a gift.... huhuhu....

    ReplyDelete