Sunday, December 12, 2010

LIFE'S BIRTHDAY GIFT TO ME. :|

HAHA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. :)


LIFE. It is so complex. So full of wonder and problems. So amazing. And little did I know Life was also a very good gift-giver on occasions such as BIRTHDAYS and CHRISTMAS. Why? Well, I'm going to share the wonderful gift that life offered me this year. 


GIFT #1 THE COLDS. 


yeah. I'm sick. I have the colds and this really terrible cough. Last night, I had a fever and I had very congested nasal pathways. WOW thanks life.


GIFT #2 THE EXAMS


yeah. yippeeedoodledoo... :)) almost all my subjects have exams this week. YIPPEEEE. :))) so fun. This is my exam schedule for the week.


DECEMBER  14


PHYSICS 10 exam- yeah :) waaah I haven't studied yet. I don't want tooooo~


DECEMBER 15

VOLLEYBALL PRACTICAL EXAM- yeah sounds easy right? 'Cause I can easily serve with an overhead 

spike. UHUH!. yeah and the best part is my shoulder doesn't hurt every time I do this. :))) WOW.


DECEMBER 16


MATH 53 (calculus)- yeah :D the best subject to have an exam on the day before your birthday :))) XD 'cause I just love my calculus. I need it sooooo~ much


STAT 115 (methods of hypothesis testing)- yeah a major. :)) soooo fun. :D I really love memorizing the formulas @_@ so fuuun! :D The best part is, it's on the same day as my Math 53 exam. OYEAH!. the best possible combination EVER!!!! :D TRY IT. I guarantee you won't survive.


GIFT# 3 THE GIFT OF SARCASM


because this entire post is sooo~ sarcastic. DAMN. I hate this week @_@ Were you able to catch that?


NOTE:
sorry for sounding bitchy but yeah I'm like that when I'm sick :( sorry :D

No comments:

Post a Comment