Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's feel good SATURDAY!

For some unknown reason, I feel exceptionally happy today. HAHA. I don't know if that's due to the fact that after a very stressful FIRST WEEK OF CLASSES (dundundun) or maybe because it's not a hot day. Seriously, I'm just plain happy.


So, what does me being exceptionally happy got to do with you? What's it to you? Well, actually nothing but whenever I'm happy, I like to share it with people and aside from blogging about it, I'd like to share to y'all a set list of all my happy vibes song playlist! (yey!)


1. Pangarap Lang Kita (Parokya Ni Edgar ft. Happee Sy)- I know I know it isn't a HAPPY song but just listen to it and feel the melody. It'll make you feel good.


2. What Can I Do (The Corrs)


3. Runaway (The Corrs)


4. Radio (The Corrs)


5. Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)- Also for days when I feel like shit... you know what I mean.


6. When You Say Nothing At All (Allison Kraus)


7. How You Love Me Now (Hey Monday)


8. Fallin' For You (Colbie Caillait)


9. Speak Now (Taylor Swift)

10. Say It Again (Marie Digby)


11. Firework (Katy Perry)


12. Last Friday Night. TGIF (Katy Perry)- when I listen to this, I also watch the video because the video is just so HILARIOUS! 


13. Beautiful Soul (Jesse Mc Cartney)


14. Why Can't I (Liz Phair)


15. Marry You (Glee Cast Version)


16. Change Your Mind (Boyce Avenue)


17. I'd Lie (Taylor Swift)


18. Love Song (Sara Bareilles)


19. Sparks Fly (Taylor Swift)


20. I Do (Colbie Caillait)


21. Silly Love Songs (Glee Cast Version)


22. If It's Love (Train)


23. You And Me (Lifehouse)


24. You And I Both (Jason Mraz)


25. I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)


those are my favorite happy good vibes songs. I'll add more when I feel like it... HAHA try listening to them and tell me how you feel!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment