I will be all alone this V-day...
No special someone...
No date...
BUT! I won't be sad...
Because
Despite the fact that I won't be with anyone
I have a killer day planned for myself
Aside from my AWESOME playlist which I posted earlier (and just wait for its sequel which is equally AWESOME)
I WILL WATCH A TON OF ROMANCE and ROMANTIC COMEDY MOVIES THAT DAY!!!
(haha suck it people who have dates! :P I have better plans than you :P)
My mom and I bought lots of DVDs last weekend and being who I am which is someone who loves romance and romantic comedies (plus the occasional thriller and mind movies) I asked mom to by me a bunch of the lot... And once we came home, as I was about to go on to a movie marathon, I thought about reserving the ROM and ROM COM movies for Feb 14. Awesome right?
So here are the movies that are in line for my MOVIE MARATHON day of FEB 14 :)
1. My Amnesia Girl (Toni Gonzaga and John Lloyd Cruz)
2. Shakespeare in Love (Gwyneth Paltrow and Joseph Fiennes)
3. Romeo and Juliet (Leonardo Di Caprio and Claire Danes)
4. Going the Distance (Drew Barrymore and Justin Long)
5. Love and Other Drugs (Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal)
6. A Walk to Remember (Mandy Moore and Shane West)
7. Little Manhattan
8. Dear John (Amanda Syfried and Channing Tatum)
9. 500 Days of Summer (Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
10. Easy A (Emma Stone)
11. Last Song (Miley Cyrus)
12. Letters to Juliet (Amanda Syfried)
13. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
and yes, I know this isn't a movie but I can't help but have a
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER MARATHON on V-day
So all I can say... Valentine's Day.. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment